In 1987, a group of veterinarians from the eastern San Gabriel Valley joined together to form the East Valley Emergency Pet Clinic. To assist them in this venture, the veterinarians turned to the San Gabriel Valley Emergency Pet Clinic in El Monte. The Diamond Bar hospital first opened it's doors in July of 1987. Since then we have been providing emergency, critical care and urgent care services to Diamond Bar California and the surrounding cities.
The East Valley Emergency Pet Clinic provides services for injured and sick animals weeknights, weekends and all major holidays. We are here to help when your regular vet is not.
- A deposit is required on all pets left for hospital care.
- If you did not receive an estimate of the fees on your hospitalized animal, we encourage you to ask for one.
- An itemized receipt of fees charged and services rendered will be given to owners upon release of their pets.
- All services must be paid in full before patients can be released from clinic. This policy enables us to keep medical services on a high standard and fees at a minimum. Because we are an emergency clinic it is not possible for us to establish a credit base. We do accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and CareCredit.
- In most cases, upon release of your pet, it will be recommended you return to your regular veterinarian for continued care. We have no staff on duty weekdays after 8:00 AM. If you have no veterinarian, we will recommend one that is close to your home.
- Copies of all records will be provided to you and faxed to your member veterinarian.
- When necessary, an attempt will be made to discuss the case with your regular veterinarian to insure consistent high quality care.
- Home care instructions are provided when your pet is released from our care. Please consult your regular veterinarian for continued care.